Following our successful conference in November 2020, which had more than 800 participants from around the world, this June 2021 event brings together brands and progressive thinkers in sustainable wine in the Americas.
The focus will not just be the USA – speakers and attendees will join us from South America, Canada and other nations worldwide.
Over a day of workshop, 60+ speakers and two conference days on Zoom – we’ll debate key issues, and the practical implementation of sustainability with some of the leading producers, distributors, importers, retailers and many others across the wine industry.
Attendance is free, but may be limited to the first 1000 sign ups
Register as soon as possible to secure your place!
- How can wine businesses turn sustainability into opportunity?
- Climate targets and the rest: What a credible sustainability strategy looks like in 2021
- Can we agree on a global set of principles and criteria for sustainability in wine?
- Risks in the pipeline: What are the emerging pest and disease threats we face, and how can sustainable approaches tackle them?
- How does the US wine industry need to adapt to a changing environment, and what role will sustainability play?
- What is a circular winery? Is it worth your time and cash?
- How realistic is a chemical free vineyard, does it matter? Managing risk over prohibition of substances, the role of bio control and Integrated Pest Management
- Stories of wine business strategy development on sustainability. Learn from those who already spent the money doing it
- How can glass reduce its footprint today – and tomorrow
- Packaging innovation: Should wine below $20 even be in a bottle, trends to 2025 and beyond
- Organic is big: But is it worse for climate change than lower intervention wine making?
- Lessons from other industries: What can wine learn from other consumer goods about sustainability, transparency and consumer engagement
- 'Misinformation in wine: How transparency and science can change the debate on ‘clean’ and ‘natural wine’
- Social fairness: How can wine tackle equality well, and meaningfully?
- Water management case studies: What can we learn from different regional examples?
- How can retailers turn sustainability into an opportunity for the wine industry in the Americas?