Following the success of the events held in 2019 and 2020 by Sustainable Wine.
The Sustainable Wine Roundtable (SWR) is pleased to announce that this June, the SWR will host its first annual conference.
Over two conference days on Zoom – we’ll debate key issues, and the practical implementation of sustainability with some of the leading producers, distributors, importers, retailers and many others across the wine industry.
Register to receive updates via email.
- How will the Sustainable Wine Roundtable catalyse change in the global wine industry? And why does it matter?
- Sustainability strategies: Why is sustainability now not a choice but a necessity? What does it mean for wine businesses?
- Sustainable tourism: How do we link sustainable tourism with sustainable wine?
- Vineyard inputs: A new approach to an old debate. Protecting human health, the environment and productivity.
- Packaging: Mitigating glass impacts - is standard size & weight the key?
- Breaking out of the bubble: Learning from other industries - key lessons for wine. How Standards can guide and incentivise sector-wide transformation.
- How is wine adapting to the climate chaos? And is it moving fast enough?
- Wine standards and certification: clarity, coordination and common cause. What role does the SWR have to play?
- Consumers say they want sustainable wine; how can retailers deliver?
- Carbon accounting: harmonising the metrics and methodologies. Is standardisation a realistic goal?
- Wine people: ensuring the rights and well-being of workers, advancing equality and diversity, and nurturing good relations with neighbouring communities.
- Way forward - The SWR agenda for action to 2025. How you can be part of the movement.
Reinforce your credentials as a pioneer in sustainability when you become a sponsor of the SWR Conference.
Your support as a conference sponsor allows the SWR to host this conference free of charge, enabling all actors in wine to attend and promote sustainability in the industry.
To learn of sponsorship benefits and opportunities, please click the button below. To secure your sponsorship, please contact Tom Owtram.