Madeline Puckette, co-founder of WineFolly.com, discusses what she believes consumers want to see from wine labels and wine producers. She argues radical transparency is needed. But what does this look like, and what are the ramifications for the wine industry? Listen here for insights. In this podcast we discuss:
- What does transparency mean in wine today?
- How does it affect how wine is marketed, sold and particularly, produced?
- Her views on how labels, certification and wine marketing is evolving, and where that is headed
- What wine brands can do to engage consumers – and why they have to be ready to respond
- What young wine consumers are demanding from wine brands now, and soon
- What the future of “chemicals” really is for wine. How do we move the debate forwards?
Check out the great work done by Wine Folly at: https://winefolly.com
Join 200 wine producers, distributors, traders, retailers and many others from the industry, at the Future of Wine Forum 2020, our free virtual conference on November 26-27. Register or sign up for updates at: https://futurewineforum.com/. For regular media updates and analysis sign up on this site, above, for our weekly newsletter.