Following our recent events on the Future of Wine, alongside our Americas conference, and sustainable viticulture conference, we’re hosting this important event on how we define sustainable packaging, the facts about impact, what better glass looks like, alternatives, unintended consequences and the regulatory and incentives outlook.
A core theme will be consumer engagement and innovation, and what this can do to improve sales, and lower impact.
Please stay tuned. We will be releasing more information about this conference soon. Register to receive updates via email.
We’re also looking for speakers, sponsors and supporter to join – please contact us to get involved.
Attendance is free, but may be limited to the first 1000 sign ups
Register as soon as possible to secure your place!
- The carbon footprint of packaging: And what should be done about it
- How can and will glass reduce its CO2 footprint?
- Talking to consumers: What does the research say they want, and will value, pay for, and recycle
- Distribution and logistics: How much further is there to go in reducing distributions' CO2 footprint?
- The role of importers: How much further can they go in reducing the CO2 footprint of how they move wine around?
- Sustainable packaging innovation: A look at the most exciting options, and how they stack up for design, utility and lower impact