Following our recent events on the Future of Wine, alongside our Americas and Sustainable Packaging conferences, we’re hosting this event on how to define sustainable viticulture, and how it’s best put into practice for people, planet and of course, economic benefit.
Please stay tuned. We will be releasing more information about this conference soon. Register to receive updates via email.
We’re also looking for speakers, sponsors and supporters to join – please contact us to get involved.
- How can viticulture lead on tackling the climate crisis?
- “Regenerative” in agriculture is all the rage. But should it be?
- Water usage - what can vineyards and wineries do to improve efficiency and reduce their water footprint?
- All the tools in the toolbox: Why we need to move beyond organic vs ‘conventional’
- Measuring and managing soil health, and working out how to have healthier, and more climate resilient soils
- How to work with grape growers to make them more sustainable
- Vineyard labour: Your pickers are a huge asset. What’s the best way to improve their lives, and help your harvests?
- What’s the future of vineyard sustainability standards and certification?