Here’s a podcast I recently recorded with Bertrand from Paul Jaboulet Aîné about the sustainability journey that the company has been on in recent years.
In the podcast we discussed:
- Why Jaboulet has been heading towards organics, with some biodynamic practices, since 2007
- Whether going organic is a useful defence against climate change
- What the team at Jaboulet feel their consumers want to see from their brand on sustainability
- The future of chemicals in the Rhone valley and elsewhere in France
- How and why making contributions to ecosystem protection is important for wine brands like Jaboulet