This is a recording from our Sustainability in the Vineyard online conference that took place on 22nd June, 2021.
There are many sustainability vineyard standards and certifications. How can the best of them help vineyards all over the world, raise their game on sustainability? Important work has been done around the world on creating useful regional standards. Now there is a significant opportunity to join them up, learn from the best of what they have done, and create a global standard.
In this session we will look at how that is happening, what value it will add, and the work planned for 2022 and beyond.
- Stefano Stefanucci, director, Equalitas
- Marcus Ihre, sustainability manager supply chain, Systembolaget
- Chris Wille, technical director, Sustainable Wine Roundtable (SWR)
- Fred Loimer, founding member, respekt-BIODYN
- Tatiana Svinartchuk, head of economy and law unit, OIV – International Organisation of Vine and Wine
Moderator: Tom Owtram, outreach and development manager, Sustainable Wine Roundtable (SWR)